Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ava Working With a Home Builder

Yes folks, Ava may well have a future in construction management as she already has no problem at all yelling, "go work on my house" to her home builder...who also happens to be her Daddy. Adam recently began construction on a playhouse for Ava and she is READY for it to be finished!

Back to work, Daddy!


Here is the boss herself, posing on the completed floor of her new home. She insists on being outside watching Adam while he works...yeah, she's gonna be one of THOSE bosses...watch out world!


On the second evening of building Adam completed the frames for the walls. At this rate, he might be finished in the next 5 days! Ava says, "no laying down on the job, Mr.!


Adam sits on what will be the front porch of the playhouse while Ava stands inside the place where there will be a window for her to look out.


Adam and Ava make sure there will be enough room inside the playhouse for a campout! I have a feeling Adam might be making sure he can use it for his "doghouse" too!

Ava has big plans for her house like painting the interior walls green and putting her little kitchen set inside. I'm loving this idea as I'll reclaim a good part of my formal living room with some of her stuff moved out! We'll keep you posted on the progress of Ava's little house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam when I prayed for a man for Brandy and she found you...my prayers were over and above ANSWERED! You have out done yourself as a husband and now to watch you as a father...I become overwhelmed. You put all of your energy and strength into your wife and daughter and thier well being...I love you SON!