Uncle Josh demonstrates the finer points of "Polish Golf" on one of Adam's handmade games...

Nana coaches Ava into the "Polish Golf" record books as two of our neighbor kids look on...

Here, Ava utilizes Sadie's doggy door to call out to her Nana to come inside for some dinner.

Poppy lends a hand in the making of the Ava mansion...
Poppy has done his share of construction in his day...

We so enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!


1 comment:
How I have been blessed. Is there anything better than the love in a family. Oh, Ava! Just...oh, Ava. Your mommy and daddy have so invested themselves in you! I have reaped such a bounty from all of their labors of love to you.
When can we see you again? Can we play in your house yet? I can't wait for our first tea party. Nanny is looking for dress up stuff especially for it.
Post a Comment