Here she is posing with the beautiful bride! She announced that she was really hungry about 15 minutes before she was supposed to head down the aisle, so I found a snack machine and got her some pretzels.

Jeff's sister, Amy, was a bridesmaid and helped get Ava dressed and kept her entertained with paper and crayons. I love this silly face she's making because it reminds me so much of Adam!
We had so much fun at the reception, where we got some really sweet pics that I hope to share in a later post. We love you Michelle and Jeff and couldn't be more happy for the two of you as you begin this new chapter in your lives together! Congrats, newlyweds!
I was honored to serve as Michelle's matron of honor and Adam was happy to be asked to be an usher, so it was double the fun getting to have Ava in the wedding too!

No comments:
Post a Comment