Thursday, March 12, 2009

Elizabeth's First Haircut

Some of you may recall that I didn't get Ava's hair cut for the first time until she was THREE years old.  That's right.  Too long.  Anyway, I decided not to make that mistake twice and took Elizabeth to get her haircut at 18 months.  She wasn't a fan.
Not at all a fan.  Even holding one of the toys from the toy table there behind her in the entry area of the kids haircut place.
I did my best to distract her by singing and talking to her.  It would work for a few seconds and then she'd be voicing her disapproval once again.

So I switched tactics to giving her snacks.  That seemed to work better.
Yum.  She's looking over at Ava who was also getting a trim at the same time.
Can you believe how blonde Elizabeth's hair is these days?  It was DARK brown the day she was born.
Here's Ava sitting so sweetly and still.  She's an old pro now.

Elizabeth was all smiles for an "all finished" picture with Ava Grace.
Ava got to get a treat afterward for being such a good, still customer!
I have such fun being the Mommy of two little girlies!

No comments: