Below, Carolyn unpacks her bag.
We settled in, then went to a local Tex-Mex joint for dinner and margaritas. We came home and fired up the margarita machine with high hopes of a late night of kid-free craziness. We did have a few beverages and play a fun, silly, board game...but were all sawing logs by midnight.
The next day we all got to sleep in...what a treat! A few of us went on a walk and just enjoyed getting to do NOTHING!! We ate a late lunch at the club house and then headed to the pool to relax in the sun.

I got the idea of taking the boat out without Adam's help and decided I just HAD to make it happen. I enlisted the assistance of a friend out at the lake house and we got the boat in the water for a quick joy ride!
I was proud of myself for doing it by myself!
We had so much fun, just us girls. Thanks for trusting my boat captain skills, ladies!

1 comment:
I'm totally impressed with your navigational boating skills. Those trees and stumps are super tricky!
Post a Comment