Adam has been working hard getting the house ready for the new baby. First, he moved our home office out of the guest bedroom into the formal living with some lifting help from Jeff (thanks again!!). Then, he made adjustments to our hall closet to make it his closet (our old, tiny house has even tinier closets)...so I could move from the guest closet into our bedroom closet...and Ava could move from the nursery closet into the guest bedroom closet. Ava got her new bed (an antique iron bed) about a week ago, even though she'd already been sleeping in her new bedroom, in the guest bed, for over a month! She made this move on her own after hearing Adam and I talk about how the guest bedroom was to be her new room. Last night, Ava got her new bedroom furniture moved into her room, with generous lifting help from Tate (thanks again!!). Here's are a couple of pics of how things are coming together...

We're waiting on her new bed linens to arrive from UPS, then Adam is going to paint her wall a light shade of pink (her favorite color)...and the room will be all finished!
Then, we've just gotta work on the nursery...
2 comments:
Wow! Love the furniture. I just keep thinking Ava is going to be such a great big sister!
How fun for Ava to have her first big girl room!! It is so adorable already. I can't wait to see the finished product. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment