Thank goodness for the extra energy from Aunt 'Chelle and Uncle Jeff who help chase Ava around the stage!

Here's the family picture we squeezed in right before Ava started begging us all to go dance with her...

She always manages to make a few friends who help to keep her busy playing...
...and dancing (cute, huh?!)...
...and sharing their snacks...
Aunt 'Chelle is hiding her exhaustion well after chasing Ava around all evening!
Look at our dancing queen...she's gonna be a heartbreaker, I think!






3 comments:
So cute! That child is so photogenic! And how great that she makes friends so easily...little social butterfly. I am glad you guys have such a good time at the concerts. I am going to have to work on Tate and see about us enjoying a few next year!
Loving her blonde curls, Brandy!! She looks like an angel. I miss you guys!!
Brandy! How cute is she! I'm so glad you sent me this link so I can keep up! I hope everyone is well down south! Give Adam my love and Ava a squeeze for me! Thanks! All my love!
~Jess
Post a Comment